You don't list the specific products you're using, so it's hard to respond. Your frizz could be caused by over conditioning if your "constantly" putting moisture into your hair. Protein will counteract that.

My stylist says that mousse can be very drying. Not just the ingredients, but the propellant, too.

Use the links mhen provided for you. Hair properties are what matters for ingredients/products that your hair should prefer. Once you determine your hair properties look for folks with hair like yours and see what they use (in signatures.) It's the best place to start.

My hair is fine/low porosity. I use really rich products and don't need to DT. My hair loves protein. I do one moisturizing PT a week and use a lot of protein in my products. Protein really helps me with frizz.
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic (now Hello Curly Curl Stimulater); Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams