Woke up sick, and have 3 sick babies on my hands all day, 1 of which has a fever. Would I be crazy to give them some de-caf herbal tea...
Originally Posted by Narnia
When you say babies, How old are babies?

I think my mom was giving me hot toddies when I was sick by the time I was 4. But these were the days when nightquil(sp?) had alcohol in it. If they are over a year you can give them hot honey water with lemon.

last night i boiled lemon, ginger, mint, and honey with water. yummy and helped my tummy ache adn my head. I felt like i was coming down with a head cold or something.

I remeber this old chinese lady given my parents chinese tea when I was sick. it taste terrible, but i swear the next day I would always be better. she started giving it to us when I was 5.
Originally Posted by thelio
3yrs and two 18mth olds. I gave them some straight herbal tea last time they were sick (it was decaf and all natural and even half milk) and they hated it.
3 year old had a sore throat and would do the honey which was great but no sore throat this time just the all around blah's.
I got her to do a steam last time lol. But not longer than about 7 seconds so no luck with that..
"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.