I've been using L'Oreal's Magic BB Cream and I love it. I hate regular foundations (too heavy, usually, and I hate having to layer with powder to set it; also, I hate the heavier coverage - I have a natural rosy flush that foundation smothers, which necessitates wearing blush, and I usually do not want to do a full face). I hate tinted moisturizers because they tend to have a tacky/dewy finish that rubs off on everything.

The BB cream that I use is a very thin formula that dries to a matte, velvety finish. It blurs any imperfections (rather than smothering them), lets my natural flush on my cheeks show through, and tones down but does not erase my freckles. I don't want to look like I'm wearing a mask, but I do want to look more "even," in terms of the reddish areas around my nose and the darker circles under my eyes, etc. I have to use very little to no concealer if I use my BB cream, and it feels like I have nothing on.

The BB cream is something I can put on in two seconds flat with no other makeup and look better without much effort at all. I get compliments on my skin and on just generally looking "awake" just using one product with no other makeup on my face.
2c, fine, extremely dense, color-treated, high porosity.

CG since 10/12