My protein frizz feels brittle, even when wet. My non protein frizz ( say from manipulation or lack of moisture) is mainly undefined and whispy but very localized to an area that I can pinpoint with some sort of disturbance to the curl. Hope this helps
Originally Posted by NvmbrCurlss
I definitely have some frizz that is brittle but not when wet, I just have certain pieces of hair that are super coarse.

How does your hair feel about sorbitol? There is a brand I found at Target called LaBella that is supposed to be hard hold, but in comparing that and Herbal Essences Totally Twisted - which is essentially the same thing but without sorbitol - I learned that my hair TOTALLY FREAKS OUT when exposed to sorbitol, so I have no idea what the hold might be. It is, however, both protein and glycerin free. HETT is probably not a "hard hold", if that's what you're looking for.

I would offer to send you the LaBella bottle, but the shipping would probably cost more than a new one, ha.
Originally Posted by susirene
I am not sure about sorbitol to be honest. But I've tried one version of LaBella. It was not hard enough a hold. Was it the Lots of Curls one?
3b | low-normal porosity (still confused, definitely not high porosity) | med to coarse texture

Co-Wash: most any silicone free V05 or Suave | RO: GVP Cond. Balm, GVP Joico K Pak, Tresemme Naturals Moisutrizing Cond., SheaMoisture Shea Butter Restorative Cond. | LI: one of my rinse outs | DT: one of my rinse outs with oil | Stylers: BRHG