technique videos
I hear so many people in all these threads say that whether it's itchies or product buildup or dandruff, from product being left in, many people struggle with this. And I struggle often times more from scrubbing too hard, or massing hair in directions that it doesn't like to go and then I have sore scalp. Roughing up the hair I think is not good either. I would love some experienced people to do some videos on HOW to scrub/massage the scalp and to see if they continue scrubbing while rinsing the conditioner out. Because for me, scalp health is more important and if we're leaving conditioner on, that's not good. I rinsed for three minutes and still feel like I left stuff in there. the other thing, do you all massage on top of your hair that's no your head or do you move to one side in order to get "inside the hair" and direction on the scalp? I Find my hair when wet is so plastered to my head, that I feel like I"m breaking hairs trying to get inside to my scalp and especially if I try and move around in there. Not a good situation because my hair is medium thickness (not density, the texture) and it's not very pliable when wet. I would love more info on this.
2c
Medium texture
Normal porosity
Normal elasticity
can get weighed down with lots of oils
Co-wash-trying giovanni wellness
Rinse out: Garnier Body Boost, GVP
Leave-in: none right now, maybe a touch of SM curling souffle
Curl enhancer: AOMM and KCCC
Gel: Kiss my face gel
DT:Jessicurl
Low Poo: abba pure and natural, Giovanni Wellness