A couple of months ago, I went back to shampooing and low pooing, much less cowashing (maybe only once every couple of weeks, the other days I shampoo). This has helped my curls so much.
My curl pattern was much looser when following CG than I was used to, the shampooing has helped. I went back to products that used to work (using TIGI hi def curls shampoo and conditioner, sulfate free but have cones I think).

What has changed is I am much more aware of my hair, if it needs some protein or some moisture, I also use mainly CG products now.

At first I felt like I'd somehow failed at CG (stupid I realize) but my hair is looking better and better so I got over it.

I'm not opposed to going back to more CG type stuff as the winter approaches and my hair gets longer (length always affects my curl pattern- I get more curly with length), but for now this is working.

Do what makes your hair happy.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlTalk App
Modified CG since Dec 2011
Growing out super short cut

High porosity, fine, unknown curl type, somewhere in the 2s at the moment
Mostly low poo
Current rotation includes:
Wash: Yes To Carrots -Condition: Yes to Cucumber, Nature's Gate Jojoba, One C - Stylers: Deva volumizing foam, Deva UDG B'Leave In, Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl spray