Sorry to post and then disappear.

It has been a rough couple of weeks, hairwise.

I contemplated going CG but I just couldn't cut the cord where shampoo is concerned so instead I purchased a trial kit of the Jessicurl line. So far I am really enjoying the products but my hair is still in really crummy condition.

My shortest layers which were previously chin length are now about 2-3 inches long and completely frizzy thanks to the haircut from H E Double hockeysticks. I have been deep conditioning and pampering my hair (no more straight irons) but it has a long way to go before it's as healthy as it was pre thinning shears.

I'm at the point where I am seriously contemplating using one of Gretchen's recommended stylists to cut off all the seriously damaged stuff but I'm not sure I'd have much hair left at that point. So I'm left deciding whether I should grin and bear it and try to hide the ridiculously frizzy bits or take my punishment like a woman and start over with really short but hopefully healthier hair.

Grr...One moment of weakness has lead to 2 months of bad hair. Let this be a lesson the next time I feeling like doing something drastic :P

Thanks so much for sharing your experiences. I am definitely sworn off from thinning shears for the rest of my life!