I missed the tan/mauve bow accent on the shoulder. Depending on the color, you might be able to find a faux animal skin clutch that incorporates the colors. I can't find the perfect pic of one, and sorry this is so tiny. It's just a general idea of the colors/print.

How would you accessorize this dress?-imageuploadedbycurltalk1350140037.793283.jpg

I tried to add another simple clutch that is a solid cloth tan/mauve with a black handle, but my photos are not not loading correctly.

** My phone is still not working, but there are tons of bag options. It just depends on the time of day, and if you want a little added drama. Simple solids, floral prints, lace overlay, etc. Even a solid black with a costume broach attached that brings in the mauve.
Attached Thumbnails
How would you accessorize this dress?-imageuploadedbycurltalk1350140074.648591.jpg   How would you accessorize this dress?-imageuploadedbycurltalk1350140245.817143.jpg  
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Last edited by Fifi.G; 10-13-2012 at 09:52 AM.