Have you seen her lately? This is supposedly after the Couples Therapy show..

She's a beautiful young woman without all the make-up. Would love to see her as a brunette, or a dark honey blond next!
Originally Posted by CurlyCanadian
She almost looks her age with less makeup. At least she doesn't look 17 going on 40.

I watched the first episode of Couples Therapy. It came on after a Dr Drew-a-thon. I don't even know where to begin. I think he is a brilliant character actor. I have always respected his work, and will forever hate him in The Green Mile, but... His brain must have dropped when he met her. Wow. Their relationship gives me the creeps. I do not doubt that he is in love with her, and that she is in love with the camera.

** And I still don't understand how her parents gave permission for them to marry. They do an on line acting class, email/chat, and he pops the question the first time they meet.?. I wouldn't give my 16 year old permission to marry a 20 year old, let alone a man in his 50's. Die hard Lost fans perhaps?
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Last edited by Fifi.G; 10-13-2012 at 09:04 PM.