Yay...I hope things work out with him.

And who know if me and the kisser could have something....we were pretty attracted to each other and had a good time. Even after we didn't get to date when we first met...we had been texting for ages....I felt like I knew him. I explained the basics. I'm actually more spiritual now than following anyone religion. I've always referred to myself as a Pagan tho. I just don't like close minded people pushin what they believe on me. No one has convinced me that they hold the one true way to the Creator....so I try to learn abt it all.

So we'll see...there was chemistry.

And abt my surgery. I am hopeful the ablation will help...I've read where some chicks stop getting a period altogether. The cyst surgery wouldn't help with the bleeding...cause that's from the fibroids. So they r adding the ablation it will add only like 20 minutes on to my procedure and might work. I wanna come off these hormones...lol

Back on Cones,so now my routine is,wash with Deva No-Poo every other day or so. Occasionally use 365 sulfate free,maybe use low sulfate shampoo mixed with conditioner once every two weeks are longer. I condition with Aussie Moist or HEHH. I style with a little GF TN,and finish up with tons of GN Pure Clean Smoothing Cream. No frizz...slippy, happy hair.