View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 08:23 AM   #1908
GoddessCurls

Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessCurls

Kisser is near Philly, from Chicago originally. He's some bigwig financial officer with a bank. Just bought a new town house and car. I think he's way fancier than me but seems down to earth. Has lived in se hoods growing up..lol

Dr said a week. I'm off Friday the 26th for the procedure....then all of the following week. They said I can do stuff but just take it easy and don't lift anything heavy. I'll have lots of time for tv and my kindle..I'll also prolly be checking the site a lot! Lol

We're hoping it works...for some women it just delays the inevitable which would mean getting the fibroids out which would be days in the hospital and like 3-3 weeks recovery time. I'd get that but I don't have the time off from work yet...and I really don't wanna stay over in a hospital...I'd have to take my cat toy cousins...just a big hassle. So gingers crossed this works!

I'd love not having a period...or something so light I barely notice. It's not like I need it for anything...not making any babies....lol

Back on Cones,so now my routine is,wash with Deva No-Poo every other day or so. Occasionally use 365 sulfate free,maybe use low sulfate shampoo mixed with conditioner once every two weeks are longer. I condition with Aussie Moist or HEHH. I style with a little GF TN,and finish up with tons of GN Pure Clean Smoothing Cream. No frizz...slippy, happy hair.
GoddessCurls is offline   Reply With Quote