You're right. The couple could have been racist.
Originally Posted by Speckla

I know you're trying to lighten the mood, but no, the couple couldn't have been racist against a white woman.
Originally Posted by Saria

**I know the true definition -- at least the Webster one **

Search Results
    1. rac·ism/ˈrāˌsizəm/

Noun:
      • The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as...
      • Prejudice or discrimination directed against someone of a different race based on such a belief
Originally Posted by Speckla
OK, so you're being serious, not making a poor attempt at humour. Complaining about someone else's racism, however mistaken or misguided those complaints may be, is not a belief that races possess specific characteristics or prejudice directed at someone based on those beliefs. Doing it to be a jerk or get free stuff doesn't fit that definition, either.

I know there isn't one universal definition of racism, but that one is pretty lousy. For one thing, racism isn't simply preconceived notions about races possessing certain traits, but a belief in the inherent inferiority of some races and the inherent superiority of others. Also racism isn't just about prejudice, but about prejudice PLUS power.
Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali