I apologize if you mistook the meaning and were offending by it but it was not joke or jab at anyone. I was agreeing that it could have been a case of racism. But on the side of the other party involved. Look, racism is something that I attach to the dislike or putting down of another person because of the color of their skin. You can call it racism or prejudice or another label. I simple was implying that yes it could have been but it could have been the black couple having something against a white person. And you cannot say that doesn't happen.

Read the rest of my commets and ask if they go along with what you think I meant? No, the don't. Now read it how I intended it. Yes, they do. I may not always phrase something the best way and I might offend people not on purpose but I don't see anything comical or to joke about when race is involved.
Originally Posted by Speckla
Having something against A white person is NOT the same thing as being a racist. I honestly cannot make sense at all of your longer post so I have no idea what you meant. But I do not believe that people of colour can ever be racist. Can they hold prejudices, be resentful, be jerks, treat other people badly, or generalize about people? Sure. But that in and of itself is not racism.
Originally Posted by Amneris
If you can't understand them so be it. But don't you think you jumped the gun a bit with your reaction to me. This is obviously a very touchy subject with you and I don't want to keep trying to explain anymore. I don't want you to keep getting aggitated but maybe, just maybe you should read more and think about the person making the post and truly think hard about whether they're making fun of a very sensitive subject. I do not appreciate your tone.
Originally Posted by Speckla
It's not a touchy subject to me, and I'm not agitated. I legitimately thought you were joking when I saw your post because it honestly seemed so ridiculous to me and to come out of nowhere. I see now you were serious, so I apologize for assuming that you were trying to be funny (if anything, that was giving you the benefit of the doubt compared to how the rest of your posts in the thread seem to me.) I'm glad you weren't actually joking about a serious subject and I am sorry I accused you of that. I stand by the rest of my posts - and their tone.
Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali