One of my classmates asked to meet up and study tomorrow. (Aside I hesitated because I'm not very good at studying at school which is odd because at home I study in my bed, fall asleep, wake up and back to work, but school is too damn distracting!)

I don't know if she's struggling or if she doesn't care but she doesn't show strong work ethic.

I was asked to be part of a study group and the expressed that they didn't want her to be a part of it. She is ostracised by most of the class and since we are the only two people in my programme I kinda feel like we have to stick together but I don't know how much I can help her. I put in a lot of hours trying to understand the material and I don't know how much work she has done. I'm really worried for her and that she will waste four hours of my time tomorrow. I need to finish studying so that tomorrow can be more revision than trying to study and not getting anything done.
I ain't thirsty. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but I don't want all of them, can I have some standards? Or do we just have to settle, for someone's who meh and will do.
"