Who am I trying to kid? Maybe I am just an immature, naive jerk who isn't capable of learning or growing. I'd do better to keep my mouth shut rather than show my ignorance.
Originally Posted by Speckla
Don't let them make you feel that way Speck.
Originally Posted by The New Black
I do this to myself by sticking my two cents in where it doesn't belong or fit. It doesn't matter that my intentions are good and not trying to rub anyone the wrong way. I still haven't learned to stay out from where I don't belong.
Originally Posted by Speckla
Don't ever think that, Speckla! Your opinion is just as relevant as anyone elses. Unfortunately, some people feel the need to put others down to feel better about themselves. The only thing you need to do is not let them get to you.

It's sad that some people never out grow being bullies
I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn