I've definitly never used all of these products on the same day but I think you're right. My hair seemed to be gaining more moisure and doing better and then I used the Herbal Essences product with the KCCC because people have suggested using a gel with it and my hair went crazy. On Saturday when I tried to style it there were all these loose frizzy almost crinkled hairs all of a sudden not only on the top of my head but sticking out of all my curls which is totally new to me. I stopped using the Aubrey Organics and shampooed with a sulphate shampoo yesterday just to get anything bad out of my hair. I didn't follow up with any product just GVP Conditioning balm as a rinse out and leave-in. My hair felt a little better this morning when I woke up but when I tried to wash and style with just the KCCC today I had the same effect. I have no idea what is wrong.
Originally Posted by CurlGeek
Did you problem start around the time you began using (or increased the amount of ...) KCCC?

Ringlet Fandango! ... Where curly ideas roam free

* 2 blogs this week: Pictures of My (Sorta) Big Chop! AND Turn a Nightmare Product into a Dream* My Albums