Honestly, even with a definition more like how people use it, I don't think people of color can be racist toward white people. I think people of color can be racist toward each other, but no, not towards white people. White is held up as ideal, and you'll be hard-pressed to find a single person of color who genuinely believes being white is inferior.
Originally Posted by Saria
My mom's side feel white people are infrerior. They dont like my dad, and treat my sister and I different because of it. I have been asked on severl occasions if I have ever ben molested by my father because white men likes having sex with their daughters. White people are trashy, stupid, evil, should die out, incompetent, ect. Oh the things I grew up hearing about the white devil.

Back on topic: I dont hink you did anything wrong, CIBC. The man could have been having a bad day and took it out on you.
Originally Posted by thelio
Thelio, I wouldn't necessarily say that things like that mean an inherent belief that white people are actually inferior. I think they point to other issues (and that is horrifying behaviour regardless) but they don't necessarily indicate a feeling of "Black supremacy" equal to the phenomenon of white supremacy.
Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali