View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 01:12 AM   #28
KinkyRN

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlypearl View Post
RBB, I actually have CCCC but I found it too rich in warmer weather. It might be good in winter, but since Marsha recommended the honey butta - that's a great recommendation! She knows her stuff.

Tena, my hair is also a little coarser and considerably curlier in the back. Another hair twin - you, me and MirCurls - we are curly triplets!

Ms. Naturally Coily - thanks for the suggestion! I've never tried a "milk" Also, never tried anything with Shea Moisture, but it gets so many good reviews.

Dresdendoll, another tempting product! Darcy's Botanicals also gets great reviews. Sigh - I want everything.

Kinky RN - are you really an RN? Slight guano - but terrific to have an RN on our board (if you are one). I haven't ever seen the Not your Mother's - have to check that out also.

Barcemadis - another terrific suggestion. If I could get soft touchable curls for more than one day, I'd be in heaven.

Yossarian, thanks for the links! Everyone - I am like a kid with a box of new candies - so many great products to try. One by one....until I hit the jackpot.
Actually I am a RN. That not your mothers has me in love with my curls!! And the price is right too.
KinkyRN is offline   Reply With Quote