Thanks for the compliments! I knew you were asking for products. Just thought your conclusions of what ingredients were incorrect, so wanted to point that out to you. You may want to check the link I gave you to help you determine what ingredients to use and why.

Many of us start out with Deva and then move on to things we like more. My salon has the Deva products, but I won't let them use the NoPoo on my hair. I find it very drying since the ingredient change a few years ago.

I can't really help you with not using products. If you do some reading and searching, you may find information from others in a similar situation (live abroad and don't have access to products as we do in the US.)

Sealing is applying an oil/butter (for me a richer product) to "seal" the moisture into your hair. Once again, I suggest you use the search function to look up threads on that topic. Searching and reading is the best way to learn. There's a lot of information on nc.com.
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic (now Hello Curly Curl Stimulater); Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams