View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 12:22 PM   #8
Fmasuhr

Send a message via Skype™ to Fmasuhr

ooh lovely answers ladies! im going to have to try them all out! my skin is really really strange: its extreamly dry, BUT i used to have a bad acne problem, it has gotten better though i have bad skin tone and my skin is very raugh. i hate it though its a hobby of mine to look after it. so i guess thats not a bad thing after all.
i love argan oil and evening primrose oil! my skin doesnt seem to get enough of it, it really just soaks it up. the argan has helped with my nasty ance scars as well.
ive also made my own toner. rose pettles and rose hips, i soaked them over night in a little bit of alcohol just to help proserve it. i used to do it with out but it took less then a week before it went off, in the fridge of cause, so now i add it and it last months.
rosemary oil is also very good for acne, and tea tree, but only a few drops!

my hair: 3c, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
my hair loves conditioner only styling!
my hair goal length is bra strap length when curly.

I also blog about my hair journey, please feel free to read and comment/ask questions http://www.naturallycurly.com/blogs/...air-blogs/2494
Fmasuhr is offline   Reply With Quote