View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 12:28 PM   #9
Fmasuhr

Send a message via Skype™ to Fmasuhr

Quote:
Originally Posted by curly_sunshine View Post
I got plenty!

1. cornflour + plain yoghurt (could add honey too). apply and leave till it semi dries. and rinse off massaging the skin, or else the corn flour will scrape your skin. This combination moisturises your skin.

Ok and just a general tip that i use daily. I have sensitive and dry skin. and the way I maintain it healthy is by washing my face only with wheat flour! it acts like a gentle exfoliater and cleanses skin,at the same time providing all the nutrients. I've noticed that if I use any other scrubs I tend to get blackheads, especially on my nose, but with wheat flour no blackheads at all! So now I use wheatflour daily for face and neck (although it can be a bit hard to take off, but with practice you'll get the hang of it) and scrub one a week. Keeps my face hydrated and glowing.

Oh and just moisturise as normal after I hope I made sense, have a tendency to babble on :P

wheat flour? woow i didnt know that, yes i also have a baaaad black head problem on my nose. its horrible! i might give it ago next time i got a few minutes for myself
ive found a great scrub, but cause its soooo expensive, im trying to find other products with the same active ingredient: Solum diatomeae its called.
its like crushed shells/old minerals/volcanic soil, so its extreamly fine though does an amazing job at scrubbing and exfoluating.
thank for the tip!

my hair: 3c, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
my hair loves conditioner only styling!
my hair goal length is bra strap length when curly.

I also blog about my hair journey, please feel free to read and comment/ask questions http://www.naturallycurly.com/blogs/...air-blogs/2494
Fmasuhr is offline   Reply With Quote