Never had their burritos, but they have a great bakery.
Originally Posted by Jaynee
You go in and fill out a ticket (carbon copy) with what you want and give one to the person making the food and take the other up to pay then come back and pick it up. You can get grilled chicken, shredded chicken, carne asada, carnitas, rock shrimp, grilled veggies, grilled tofu, bacon or chorizo for the "meats" and your choice of black, pinto or refried beans, brown or Mexican rice, different salsas, tomatoes, cilantro, lettuce, onions or cheese and white or wheat tortilla. They also have nachos, quesadillas, taco salad, tostadas, breakfast burritos, and tacos. They have different sizes and we got the smallest for $5 and it was huge. I can't imagine what the grande size looks like.

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.