I have some good ones...here goes nothin!:
1) many recurring dreams that I'm at school and not prepared, both high school and college(late, no locker combo, notes or answers to tests)
2) dreams with cats or serpents (cats normally lead me somewhere and serpents always get in my way or block me)
3) THIS IS A BIG ONE... I actually had a MUTUAL DREAM with an ex....Ironically he was awake when I shot out of this dream and proceeded to tell me my dream, which was also his; in a Greek or roman home. He was washing my feet in a private bathhouse. The sun was shining so bright through the home's window that u needed to squint. We had servants, but they left when we entered a circular room with a circular bed in the home. We were staring at each other...me on bottom and him on top when we woke up. Apparently we both woke up just before "things got physical"....so weird it's made me ponder the validity of past lives. Furthermore, I broke up with the guy when he asked me to marry him...something felt a little too familiar about his proposal...
3B, Fine, Normal P, Normal E, Low-Med D
LowP: Kinky Curly Come Clean (50% EVOO)
NoP: As I Am CC
RO: Suave Coconut, VO5 Shea Cashmere
LI: KCKT or CJBCLI or HETT/HENOYF (w/ 8 drops GSO)

"To much is given, much is expected"