So I just had surgery last week and it was a bit more complicated than originally expected so my recovery is taking longer than anticipated. That being said I have a really horrible case of acid reflux as a result of the surgery so my entire food routine has to be adjusted as well so while I clearly can not do any juice cleanses any time soon I'm sure I probably can't do any once I recover because of the reflux.

So while I have been recovering this past week, I have been slowly adjusting my diet and carefully watching everything that I eat/drink so as not to aggravate my reflux more than it already is. Im hoping to get really serious about eating healthy/exercise again as a consistent change in my lifestyle once I see the doctor for my follow up surgical appointment in another 2weeks. As of right now I am slowly making healthier food choices that I plan on continuing when I am better.
Hair Type: A head full of THICK, normal porosity curls/coils that I am TOTALLY in LUV with!
(Transitioned for 16 & 1/2 months)

Loving: MC LI Condish, Raw shea butter, Coconut & Grapeseed Oil, SM raw shea butter shampoo,HEHH Conditioner, Braggs ACV & Egg, Mayo & EVOO PT's