View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 09:07 PM   #12
ocwavy

Fall is the best time of year. Haven't lived it in a long long time but it's a memory that will always be with me.
Now back to wavy hair. I have been thru many changes with products like most folks on this site. Currently after wash and conditioner I use AG recoil, turn my head over and wrap with a flour sac towel for about 15 minutes. I take that of and then make my part and then spray AG curl trigger. Scrunch and then use a diffuser to dry. I haven't been using any gel the past month or so and it's been working out. For day 2-4 hair I do the no-no and comb with either a big pick or wide tooth comb and then I spritz with TRESemme Fresh Start refreshing mist and follow that with a little bit of Shea Moisture Hold & Shine Moisture Mist. I seem to have a lot less build up cuz there is no gel on my hair. I am sure this will once again change so I still have my Queen Helene royal curl curl shaping creme or my Herbal Essence Totally Twisted Curl Scrinching Gel. When using these I always added a wee bit of Biosilk Rock Hard Gelee. Now that I have totally confused the issue I wish you luck. Sometimes I wish there weren't so many choices.
ocwavy is offline   Reply With Quote