View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 12:16 AM   #7
Knotty_Maddy

In regard to diffusing, Ginger, many of us here use the "pixie curl" method - (I think that is how it is called!) you don't actually turn your hairdryer on until you have the hair in place in the diffuser (put the ends of the hair section in the fingers on the diffuser bowl, then bring it up to your scalp) turn the blowdryer on at low heat and low fan at that point, allow it a few minutes, then turn it off, then remove it from the section of hair and move on to the next section - it is thought that that way, the air flow won't disturb or upset the other curls or sections of curl. This seems to work pretty well I like this system anyways, less frizz and more curl definition.

For ACV clarifiers, myself i add a quarter cup of ACV to two cups of warm water, then pour in small bursts over my hair, massaging it in lightly. I flip my hair forward to do this.

Hope this helps, and good luck with everything! hugs, from a fellow newbie
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!
Knotty_Maddy is offline   Reply With Quote