View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 06:39 PM   #1
BeautifulBliss

Default Did I ruin my natural hair?

I am a teenager and I have always had natural hair until I started getting into relaxers, hair cuts, hair dyes, and flat irons. I just did my BC last month and my hair grows out fast so now i have a mini cute fro! Heres the problem..... When my mom (natural all her life) did my BC it was all good until my hair started getting super duper dry and the top of my hair is wavy loose curls while the rest was coily tight curls that looked nasty dry btw and I dont know why cause I have a great grade of hair but anywhoo, we decided to put a texturizer in my head to loosen up the coily little curls and kinda tighten my loose curls up. We used an African Pride texturizer and literally left it on their for 5 minutes. My loose wavy hair turned super wavy and curly only at the roots. The rest of my head loosend up alittle bit but some of the curls kinda turned wavy. I feel horrible because my hair is still dry ( but not my roots), my hair is now curling up when it wants too but it still won't curl back the way it was before, and i kinda look like a hot mess but not really. Is it impossible to get my hair to curl back up tightley or am I totally finished because my hair is still short. What can I do to make basically all of my hair curl tighter again?

Last edited by BeautifulBliss; 10-24-2012 at 08:05 PM.
BeautifulBliss is offline   Reply With Quote