I just laugh sometimes when I log on and the website is called naturallycurly and all the posts on the General Discussions page are about the gazillions of products we use to achieve our "natural" hair.
Originally Posted by desert flower
LOL good point! I've always been pretty much a minimalist when it comes to makeup and hair. After I moved from NY and FL, my hair started to change for the worse, sending me to the 'net in search of help, leading me here. I would read all these raves about various products and go on a spending spree, convinced that Curl Junkie/Jessicurl/Curly Kinks/etc etc was going to be the silver bullet to fix my hair issues.

Many dollars and disappointments later, I've settled on a handful of products that work well for me. I still feel that temptation to buy the latest and greatest product whenever I read glowing reviews, but I'm much better at resisting that urge.

My daily routine is:
1. Low-poo with AG re:coil
2. Slather AG re:coil conditioner
3. Detangle with a wide tooth comb
4. Rinse with cold water
5. Scrunch in product (subject to change; at the moment it's Botticelli Botanicals Styling Mudd)
6. Plop in Diva Dryer for 25 minutes
7. Clip with CHS roller jaw clamps until I have to leave the house
8. Air dry

Most days, I get good curl definition and volume with minimal frizz and effort. Of course, YMMV