View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 10:30 AM   #57865
cympreni

I hate today. I slept like crap last night. I'm tired. It's cold and rainy outside, and I had to walk twice in it. I've been home for an hour, my feet still feel like ice. Nearly got hit by a car. There's no sidewalks part of the way I to walk and some guy barrelled through at probably 50 mph (in a residental area) didn't move over even an inch and nearly clipped me. He missed me by mere inches. WTF do people turn into such *******s towards pedestrians when it rains? There's this guy who keeps road raging at the crosswalk in front of the school. He doesn't want to wait for the kids to cross the street, so he keeps blaring his horn. The ONLY crosswalks we have are around the elementary schools, and we only have 3 of them! If you're in a hurry, dont' go down those 3 roads at 9 am, and 3 pm, it's not rocket science. All you have to do is go on block over and you'd have the entire road to yourself.

And speaking of horns, one of my neighbors has a new friend who is too freakin lazy to get off their butts on a knock on their door. PSA: If they don't hear you the first time, they're probably not going to hear you the second, the third, or 4th time. And under no circumstances is it acceptable to honk for someone multiple at midnight! And don't park in front of someone else's window and leave your damn lights on! These guys make me wish I had a baseball bat just so I could take it to their car.
cympreni is offline   Reply With Quote