I just wanted to clarify that this is definitely what I would consider a co-wash (as the name implies) and not a true "cleansing" conditioner or low-poo as far as being able to remove silicones or buildup. My understanding is that centrumonium chloride and Stearlkonium chloride are both quaternary ammonium salts, and used in conditioners for anti-static, surfactant, and antimicrobial properties; they are cationic (positively charged) surfactants, and are a gentle way to cleanse hair but don't remove buildup. (Whew, that's a lot of science-y stuff that I hope I got right!). This is okay for me since I follow the CG method and don't use anything with nonwater-soluble ingredients, and still use my CJDF (or something else with coco betaine) to occasionally remove build-up. Any regular condish with those ingredients could do the same (like SN, V05, etc.) I just haven't found those to work as well for me. I really liked the way this worked for my hair - if you want to co-wash but haven't found a condish you like for that purpose, I still say give it a try.
2c/3a, botticelli/wavy/'swavy (huh?)
fine, dense, normal porosity/elasticity, dry climate

My favorite brands are Kinky Curly, As I am, Curly Kinks, Curl Junkie, and Darcy's Botanicals. Also love sealing with oils (loving argan oil right now) and styling with jelly products (KCCC is my current favorite). Mostly trying to keep it simple!

CG since 12/29/2011