Lol..today I tried a new method for SOTC'ing...

I already use Rudeechick's SuperSoaker method to great effect - I have 2C, 3A hair that loooooves to frizz, no matter what I do. Firstly, RudeeC's method reduced my frizz by at least 30%. (Thank you, RudeeC! I love my Denman! And you!)

Then, encouraged by all the creative thinkers here on NC, I decided that since touching our hair makes it frizz more, I would SOTC using...drumroll...common rubber kitchen gloves - the kind you wear when you have to scrub dishes ;p and guess what? It WORKED! It reduced a further 30% frizz outta my hair! YAY! I had barely any frizz at all today, comparatively speaking...(no static, either!)

I took a pic of the ends of my hair after SOTC with rubber gloves on. My hair is lying across my hand, just so you can make sense of the pic If you had seen my hair before that, you'd be shocked at the diff!

if you try this, let me know if it works for you - but *remember* I use the SuperSoaker method as well...I just hope this trick might help anyone else out there at NC
Attached Thumbnails
it WORKS!!!-hair-hand.jpg  
Finer, mixed with coarser strands, low-porosity, wavy curly whirly hair...3A, 2C hair. Medium thickness, medium elasticity.
S-shaped hair with corkscrew ends. My hair is even more confused than me ;p
My hair officially hates protein Once a month is enough!
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!