Word. I'm always looking for organic, cruelty-free stuff. Loving Aubrey Organics and Shea Moisture so far. (Wonder if we can get Vitacost to carry SM... Hm!) I'll have to check out Mill Creek!

Just got the SM Yucca Baobab Conditioner and Milk I think they smell gorgeous! Someone had to like it, I guess.

I <3 CJ Repair Me I especially love that I don't need to do a separate DT afterwards since it's really moisturizing. I've never tried the SM treatment, but I do use the SM Y&B shampoo and I actually kind of like the smell. I have a lot of hair and it loves protein so I only use the RM maybe once a month. I use Mill Creek Keratin Repair conditioner as a RO and occasional PT to help offset the cost of the CJ since the Mill Creek is only $5 for a 16oz bottle on Vitacost and it's cruelty free, which is important to me. I'm holding out for a SM BOGO sale somewhere and then maybe I'll give the mask a shot. I'm always looking for cheap alternatives to the pricey brands I love so much!
Originally Posted by curvesncurls
|| 3b; normal porosity; fine/normal texture || CG since Feb 2010 || SD/dandruff prone

Current Routine BAQ henna 1/month Leave-in OH Hair Dew Cheapie Conditioner Tresemme Naturals Moisturizing
Old Stand-bys extra-virgin coconut oil Protein AO GPB; Moisture AO HR Style AOMMJ Kept for troubleshooting.
Waiting to try extra-wide curlformers SD treatment H&S Clinical Strength