View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 05:40 PM   #1
hippiedoll

Default I did the big chop today!!!

Hello everyone,

I'm super ecstatic, today I have finally done my big chop after 8 months of transitioning. My last relaxer was February 17, 2012. I have about 3-4 inches of natural hair now. I can still do twists and maybe cornrows. I also want to note I did the BC myself (very proud) I knew it was time to get rid of the stringy relaxed ends because my hair styles no longer looked nice and it was super dry. I have some pics of what I have done during the process. I started with the sides and back of my hair. I am currently deep conditioning my new for with curl junkies curl rehab, coconut oil, and honey. I placed all my relaxed ends in a zip lock bag. I'm very happy with my decision. I'm finally #teamnatural 👏 I did the big chop today!!!-imageuploadedbycurltalk1351640256.552987.jpg
I did the big chop today!!!-imageuploadedbycurltalk1351640271.201756.jpgI did the big chop today!!!-imageuploadedbycurltalk1351640289.390225.jpg
  • Certified Organic Coconut Oil
  • Karen's Body Beautiful Heavenly Jojoba Oil
Staple Deep Conditioners: Giovanni Direct Leave-in and Karen's Body Beautiful Luscious Locks Hair Mask

Recent newbie to the Curly Girl Method
6 months post relaxer. I will be 7 months post September 17 !!
hippiedoll is offline   Reply With Quote