Wow, rubber gloves? Really?? Lol! Well, I don't see the harm in trying this! I may give it a go!! I had thought about sotc with a satin pillowcase, too, so I'll have to try both!!

I also want to try using a shammy behind a t-shirt for getting out extra moisture - lots of experimental techniques to try! Haha!
Originally Posted by Jas76
Lol...great minds think alike we obviously have an experimental streak in us both, Jas! Your shammy-behind-a-tshirt plan sounds awesome - I will try it! let me know how the satin pillowcase SOTC goes, too! (I will try that next )

In regard to rubber gloves, I thought about it because we are not supposed to touch our hair, so as to not cause frizz...so I thought maybe skin causes too great a friction...and if that skin were covered with something so smooth there could BE no friction, that it might work? That was my line of thinking at the time! lol ;D Let me know how it works for you!
Finer, mixed with coarser strands, low-porosity, wavy curly whirly hair...3A, 2C hair. Medium thickness, medium elasticity.
S-shaped hair with corkscrew ends. My hair is even more confused than me ;p
My hair officially hates protein Once a month is enough!
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!

Last edited by Knotty_Maddy; 10-31-2012 at 11:28 AM.