PLEASE TRY AND STAY CALM WHEN I ASK THIS QUESTION AND ANSWER NEUTRALLY. IF YOU CAN'T, KEEP PUSHING:

Ok so I was reading up on a presidential candidate and so far what I have tea it seems that they want government to butt out as much as possible. For example they want healthcare to be competitive and Obamacare repealed. However if its competitive won't that really screw some consumers over? Even energy consumption they are like butt out and not to give subsidies to those who invest in other types of energy. Idk. Little confused right now....
Originally Posted by gagirl09
Idk if I totally understand your question.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Originally Posted by CocoT
Essentially wouldn't making insurance prices transparent and competitive put some at a disadvantage if the price for decent insurance is already high? My second question is taking away subsidies and other federal funds for those who want to try to use greener and more sustainable energy kinda messed up? I think those were my 2 main questions
Originally Posted by gagirl09
For the healthcare, read this article http://moneymorning.com/2012/09/10/r...in-either-way/
I think it addresses your question.

For energy, I think you can be the judge of that. That's why your vote is up for grabs. You're voting on the issues that matter most to you, because you won't get everything you want in one candidate. If you think the governments investment in sustainable energy is important then you know that the candidate that doesn't agree with you on that issue has less of a chance getting your vote.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds

-Albert Einstein
Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG