AO GBP is working well for me... But after your endorsement I'm one step cloer to being a PJ for CJ.
Originally Posted by poemaXX
I also love this product! It doesn't work as a rinse-out for me, but if I DT with it even for just fifteen minutes, I think it's amazing. I'm interested in the Spiral Solutions protein treatment, which people seem to like; and CJ Beauticurls Strengthening is a very nice rinse-out protein for when you just need a little. But you can't beat how natural and nice-smelling AO is.

I am CRACKING UP that you love the smell of the Yucca & Baobab! I guess someone DID have to love it. I took mine back to the store or I'd pass it on.
Originally Posted by MaggieT
Money saving tip: Aubrey (along with many other companies) will send you free samples if you e-mail them. I never got around to using mine (so many products, so little time ...), but I just might have to pull them out, as a public service.

I really like the scent of the Y&B, but it does present a problem for my son, as it's rather feminine! So he can't use it every day, or he'd get his butt kicked at school

Last edited by yossarian; 10-31-2012 at 09:20 AM. Reason: typo