I have read that a baking soda wash works- make a paste with BS and water, rub it on your hair, you leave it in for 20 mins, then you follow with ACV, rinse it slightly cut with water through your hair, and leave it for ten minutes before shampooing. Then tons of condish after! I have also heard that Head n' Shoulders dandruff shampoo will remove dye. My niece works at a hair salon, and she suggested using a semi-permanent dye that contains purple tones, because purple + red makes brown.

You can also use some John Frieda or other brand shampoo for blondes, that is also supposed to tone down red and enhance brown...

I haven't tried any of these things, but I don't think the baking soda/ACV rinse would hurt, nor would the for blondes or dandruff shampoo. Not so sure about dying hair in purple tones though ;p
Finer, mixed with coarser strands, low-porosity, wavy curly whirly hair...3A, 2C hair. Medium thickness, medium elasticity.
S-shaped hair with corkscrew ends. My hair is even more confused than me ;p
My hair officially hates protein Once a month is enough!
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!