AO GBP is working well for me... But after your endorsement I'm one step cloer to being a PJ for CJ.
Originally Posted by poemaXX
I also love this product! It doesn't work as a rinse-out for me, but if I DT with it even for just fifteen minutes, I think it's amazing. I'm interested in the Spiral Solutions protein treatment, which people seem to like; and CJ Beauticurls Strengthening is a very nice rinse-out protein for when you just need a little. But you can't beat how natural and nice-smelling AO is.

I am CRACKING UP that you love the smell of the Yucca & Baobab! I guess someone DID have to love it. I took mine back to the store or I'd pass it on.
Originally Posted by MaggieT
Money saving tip: Aubrey (along with many other companies) will send you free samples if you e-mail them. I never got around to using mine (so many products, so little time ...), but I just might have to pull them out, as a public service.

I really like the scent of the Y&B, but it does present a problem for my son, as it's rather feminine! So he can't use it every day, or he'd get his butt kicked at school
Originally Posted by yossarian
Whoa! You just blew my mind. FREE SAMPLES?! Well, you can bet I just e-mailed them to see if they can send me samples of the Blue Green Algae Hair Rescue Conditioning Mask, the White Camellia Conditioner and the Rosa Mosqueta Conditioner. I've been dying to try them, but found the hair mask pricey and didn't want to invest in conditioners I might not like all that much if two of theirs were already providing awesome results. Let's see what they reply...

Aw, and you're right that the Yucca Baobab scent is very feminine. It borders on grandma, but for now I'll just call it floral, since I like it.
|| 3b; normal porosity; fine/normal texture || CG since Feb 2010 || SD prone & Propylene Glycol Sensitive

Current Routine BAQ henna 1/month Leave-in OH Hair Dew Cheapie Conditioner Tresemme Naturals Moisturizing
Old Stand-bys extra-virgin coconut oil Protein AO GPB; Moisture AO HR Style AOMMJ Kept for troubleshooting.
Waiting to try extra-wide curlformers SD treatment Neutrogena T-Sal; H&S Clinical Strength