Thank you so much Fmasuhr, I will definitely try a sulphate shampoo and check my argan oil! I have a feeling it's not the pure stuff.

Maddy, thats fantastic, I've never heard of some of these techniques which is exactly what I wanted because I was feeling like I was trying it all and could never find and new information that I didn't know. I'm going to have to run out and buy a bunch of this stuff, I also need more cotton t-shirts ;p I'll try your method, minus the hair dry(I don't even have one if those anymore!) and get back to you.

Thanks!
Originally Posted by IsabelleFenwick
Try as many methods as you can, there are so many listed in the "Methods" sticky one of them is bound to work for you! Good luck!

ETA: I've been using my SO's "X-L" sized Hanes brand t-shirts for plopping, they work a treat! And the right size too
Finer, mixed with coarser strands, low-porosity, wavy curly whirly hair...3A, 2C hair. Medium thickness, medium elasticity.
S-shaped hair with corkscrew ends. My hair is even more confused than me ;p
My hair officially hates protein Once a month is enough!
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!