can you post a pic of your hair only, so everyone can look at it...? Maybe someone else can come up with an idea to help you. I cannot see shaving it all off as an answer, as you will just have the same problem, only on super-short hair...and if you have only tried one method, then you should try others before you decide...? there are so many good methods here, and so many, many curlies here to help you. I don't have straight hair, so i can't say it is easy, not sure what you meant by that. I have super frizz prone 2C/3A hair and my hair is protein sensitive and super, super fussy and frizzy...so...I truly thought one of the methods here would help you....did you post this also in the 3A column of the forum? I beg you not to act rashly, as regret may be the result

ETA I know that for some curlies, cowashing was NOT the holy grail. Have you perhaps thought of going back to low-sulfates and silicones...?

another ETA I wash with silicone poos and condish. Maybe that is why the super-soaker method didn't work...? but I do know that Rudeechick is all natural, so, not sure what went wrong there...too sorry, mate!
Finer, mixed with coarser strands, low-porosity, wavy curly whirly hair...3A, 2C hair. Medium thickness, medium elasticity.
S-shaped hair with corkscrew ends. My hair is even more confused than me ;p
My hair officially hates protein Once a month is enough!
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!

Last edited by Knotty_Maddy; 11-02-2012 at 12:06 AM.