View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 11:32 PM   #12
Knotty_Maddy

Please keep us posted, anyways...I do know some curlies here thought plopping led to frizz, but my super frizz, it was the super-soaker/short plops that helped me so amazingly. It is kind of odd actually that something that worked so well for one may not for another - I mean, I know that is true but still! We seem to have similar hair types, so I thought it might help you.

Are you *sure* you aren't protein sensitive and using the wrong condish-wash for your hair...? I do know that mega moisture and no protein helped my hair. Have you tried the strand test? Check the hair types menu link on the top left part of the page to see if you are...I know that was part of my pilgrimage, I realised way too late that the protein poos I was unwittingly using were literally destroying my hair without me knowing it till it looked a ruin.

If you love big chop, then go for it, I guess! I lend you all my support, I genuinely care how you are doing and what works for you, please keep us posted!
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!
Knotty_Maddy is offline   Reply With Quote