I am not a fan of the baseball guy either....he is arrogant. Abi is annoying. I like Lisa, Denise and I am still ok with Malcolm. Anyone else notice they seem to have much less 'physical' challenges lately? They all have of clothes, and a lot more food too. I think they have really changed the show/game by those things being better. I realize they are not great but compared to the 1st 5-6 seasons-totally different.
Originally Posted by xcptnl
I was thinking this when I was watching Lisa put all the clothes out - remember "back in the day" when they could bring ONE comfort item? and they had one pair of shoes or whatever (maybe they had 2?) I seem to recall it was a "what you have on" kind of thing, you didn't get a bag full of stuff. And I don't think they gave them food the first few seasons, either, did they? Or a source of water like they have now (didn't they have to find a stream or something?) Remember they brought them a scale in season 2(?) Australian Outback and they had all lost a BUNCH of weight, they had NOTHING and they got rained on so badly - I look at the camps now and think they have it much easier than it was then (but in no way do they have it "easy")

I know a couple of people got really sick during the first few seasons (I seem to remember someone with lots of bites and coming back with internal parasites and stuff) - maybe they have had to make these changes.
Modified CG since Dec 2011
Growing out super short cut

High porosity, fine, unknown curl type, somewhere in the 2s at the moment
Mostly low poo
Current rotation includes:
Wash: Yes To Carrots -Condition: Yes to Cucumber, Nature's Gate Jojoba, One C - Stylers: Deva volumizing foam, Deva UDG B'Leave In, Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl spray