View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 07:37 AM   #107
Knotty_Maddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calber View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knotty_Maddy View Post
So many dumb curly questions are based on race, which drives me crrrraaaazzzyyyy! *got that off my chest*

Dumbest question anyone ever asked me: "if you are Native (Canadian Indian), how come you have curly hair? Everyone knows Aboriginal Natives have straight hair!"

Dumbass. My mother was a white French lady. I have inherited her hair genes. And I have my father's native face. I inherited those genes from his side. In any case, why does any of that matter...? I am a human being with curly hair, that's all.... My hair doesn't *have* a race!
I like that!!
thanks, Calber And you have lovely curls, btw...

as does Maryndir and Bobby and everyone else here....(I am constantly thinking everyone here looks soooo good! Curls make everyone gorgeous! lol...)

I am not too sure why people are so ignorant, and why they say hurtful things to people with curly hair. As someone else noted, the larger proportion of people on earth actually have curly hair, so I am really not understanding why we get treated like we were from Mars! ;p
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!
Knotty_Maddy is offline   Reply With Quote