View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 12:02 PM   #58478
xcptnl

Casey gets so screwed up with the time change....he has an internal clock and it does not get synchronized with the time change.
--------------------
I have a client I do not like. For valid reasons-I think he is very unethical and he is a grown man who whines when he does not get the answer he wants. He will then call people in my company higher up on the food chain to whine. He left me a voicemail after I left last night and asked me to call him this am. I did not. He has left another message to call him today. I have not. He then called his marketing rep. Her and I have talked and neither of us want to call him back. My plan is to call after 5 and leave a voicemail. Her plan is to email him after hours. It is so sad how much we both dislike this person.

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
xcptnl is offline   Reply With Quote