View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 06:38 PM   #58506
xcptnl

Quote:
Originally Posted by iroc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcptnl View Post
I am very excited-I get to hang with my daughter tomorrow. I am going to take her to breakfast and then we are headed to the jewelers to check into getting my mom's diamond ring reset for my daughter

OMG-a month from today I will be sitting on a beach in ARUBA! Probably drinking. Ok who am I kidding-I will be drinking. Cannot. WAIT.

I'm jealous! I want to hang out with my mom for the day!

Or my dad. I miss them both. My mom is gonna come visit next month but I haven't seen my dad in a long time. Partially my fault. Some days its really hard living far from them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using CurlTalk App
Awwwww!!! I am glad my daughter likes to hang out with me. And even though we are only an hour apart because she works nights we do not see each as often as we should. We can go months without seeing each other.

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
xcptnl is offline   Reply With Quote