A few thoughts:

I didn't see you list any shampoo/low-poo. Does this mean you have been strictly co-washing? If you haven't already, you might want to clarify in case some of the frizz you're seeing is related to product. A lot of wavies have trouble with conditioner-only cleansing and need to use a low-poo or a gentle sulfate shampoo once in a while.

Have you tried a more moisturizing LO? KCKT is awesome for detangling, but not very moisturizing. One of the main curl enhancing ingredients in Re:Coil is magnesium sulfate (epsom salt), which some people find drying. I love Re:Coil, but I always pair it with a richer LI.

In terms of minimizing frizz, I've always done better with gel than without, but I know from experience that finding the right one can be frustrating. Have you considered Biotera Gel (at Sally's)? It has a thinner consistency than BRHG but better hold than AnGell. It also seems to play well with every product I've paired it with.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Modified CG since 11/5/11
CLEANSE: CJ Daily Fix, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
RO: SS Caitlin's Conditioner, CJ Beauticurls Strengthening
LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier,Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel