Old 11-03-2012, 06:31 PM   #169
ltdeforrest

Default 2c/mostly 3a

Curl pattern: 3a with some 3b and 2c to make it interesting
Texture: baby fine
Porosity: low to medium
Density: thin side of normal
Elasticity: good
Characteristics: currently just past shoulder length (when dry) and reaches just past my shoulder blades (when wet). Light brown with red Demi-permanent color, gradually getting control of my frizz. My curl pattern is much stronger and tighter since going sulfate free.
Mod CG: still use some products with a-cone....lo poo usually 2-3x week.

Hair likes: Moisture! Coconut, shea, and more natural products. Keratin protein only regularly, but some protein is ok if it is at the bottom of ingredient list.
Hair dislikes: products with heavy proteins, ANYTHING wheat-based; glycerin.

Water: normal
Climate: Seattle marine climate, rainy and cool with moderate dews year-round.

likes: Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat(HG), Beautiful Textures moisturizing poo, SM MR poo, DB Pumpkin cond (HG), JC Too Shea (HG), One & Only Argan Oil hydrating Masque, Camille Rose Moisture Milk, JCCC, MGA Sculpting gel, Curls Goddess gel, Uncle Funky' s daughter Curly Magic

Techniques I like: scrunching in product upside down, applying stylers to soaking wet hair and then scrunching out some of the moisture with flour sack towel.
Didn't like: satin pillowcase (get too hot at night), finger shaping my curls (just doesn't seem to help at all), diffusing (too much frizz)

Possible hair twins: jsuzkelley (different climate), Cuban curl-e (different curl pattern but many of the same issues with products), dresdendoll
Poo: Elucence Moisture Acidifying Shampoo
Cond: CJCR, VO5 Clarifying Conditioner
LI: JC WDT, CJ CR
Style: Loma Curvature Curvy Cream, True Polaris Protein Free Truly curly styling gel (Etsy), Sweet Curls flax seed defining gel (Etsy)

Last edited by ltdeforrest; 01-05-2013 at 02:08 PM.
ltdeforrest is offline   Reply With Quote