Thank you if it's ment for me lol. but no i don't have any accessories and couldn't budget it in this check. Idk if it'd help or not ;/

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by DepressedCurls
Yes it was meant for you, lol. If you go to the dollar store when you get the chance you can pick up a headband or too. What I do when I cant seem to get the fly aways under control and I have a little voice in my head telling me to use a boar bristle brush and gel, is use a headband to smooth them back. The trick is getting a tight enough headband or something that can loop twice over your head. It will force the hair back and down sort of like when you do a puff. If you use a pomade too it works even better. I'm currently trying to perfect this myself so Ill let you know how it goes. Your hair is significantly long though so I'm positive there is probably a way to smooth the curls back.
Originally Posted by ricotdorothy
Oh okay lol but duh the dollar store! I work at walgreens so all i see all day is expensive hairbows and i forget about dollar trees! I'll definitely go there. It's not as long as it appears in my picture, it's actually just above bra strap length when curly and it's quite uneven. Which makes it hard too. But thank you so much. I really feel slow lol. Please report back!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by DepressedCurls
Here is my experiment with the headband. I hope it turned out ok.

Next Ill try the double looped headband. I tried it today but knew I wouldn't be able to sleep in it because it was too tight on my head. Lol.

SL
~APL~BSB~BSL~MBL~
WL

You never stop learning...