View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 07:23 PM   #58677
Saria

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrrcat View Post
SEIU Birth Control Calculator

but why, saria? tell me why?
So what did you get? I wanted to try it out, but I've never taken birth control.

This is for CE:

Quote:
Seriously though your period is like coming home one day and finding that your spouse has constructed this entire new baby bedroom inside your house and you have to tell them “Sweetie we don’t have a baby” and then your spouse FLIPS THE **** OUT like “The **** do you mean we don’t have a baby I DID ALL THIS WORK” and then they spend the next week tearing the whole room apart and throwing it out into the street and screaming at you and then finally when the room is completely gutted they calm down and say “It’s okay hon we’ll have a baby next month” and then they start building the room again AND THIS **** KEEPS GOING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE UNTIL YOU HIT LIKE 50 AND THEN YOUR SPOUSE LEAVES YOU BUT NOT BEFORE SETTING THE WHOLE HOUSE ON FIRE SO IT’S NEVER THE SAME AGAIN

Quote:
uterus: hey you're not pregnant

uterus: hey just wanted to say it's been a couple of minutes and you're still not pregnant

uterus: i'm going to just keep on telling you you're not pregnant in a violent bloody way for a few days

uterus: and in case you're worried you'll be pregnant next month i'll tell you again ok because i care for you like that
Quote:
why does our period have to last an entire week like seriously after an hour i know i’m not pregnant let’s move on now pls this is unnecessary

Last edited by Saria; 11-04-2012 at 07:29 PM.
Saria is offline   Reply With Quote