Aw, Davin is getting so cute with all of his talking. He brought me a bunch of his little cars and said, "Play you?"
----------------------
One day more, one more day until Election Day! (sung in my best Jean Valjean voice)
----------------------
I'm so glad it was the end of Daylight Savings time this past weekend. I was so tired, and that extra hour of sleep really helped.
---------------------
My husband has this opportunity to do some SCUBA training in February. It's in Florida, so he wants to make a family vacation of it. I keep trying to tell him that we can't all go and take a week off in February because Danae's in first grade now, not in preschool. He doesn't want to hear it. He's trying to be sweet because he wants us to visit my parents, but it's not going to work. I don't mind if he goes on his own, though. I mean, sure, who wouldn't want a Florida vacation in the dead of winter, but sometimes things just don't work out.
"Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas
-----------------------------------------------
My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
Password: orphanannie